SCAC Small Groups
Sign up today!
At SCAC, it is our passion to help people grow in their faith in Jesus. And it is our conviction that a small group is one of the best vehicles to help people move closer to Jesus, to each other, and to their communities.
When you join one of our small groups, our desire is to:
- Help you plan for and pursue spiritual growth and maturity,
- Love Jesus more through the understanding and application of scripture,
- Care for one another through consistent and honest prayer and sharing,
- Serve your neighbors through active and consistent engagement,
- Help you lead others to grow and mature,
- And connect with our church and find your place in our community.
Please take a look at our small groups below. Find one that fits your needs and sign up using the form below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Open Small Groups
- Married and Families (Paul & Diane Kuo, Elroy Chan) – Meet Saturdays, online 2nd Saturday, in person 4th Saturday at SCAC
- North Seattle Men’s (Pasha Beresnev) – Meet twice a month on Tuesdays, virtual or in person
- Eastside Adults (Catherine Leung) – In person on 1st and 3rd Fridays (or Thursdays), Bellevue area
- South Seattle Adults (Marvin Eng & Elissa Seid) – Meet twice a month on Thursdays, South Seattle
- Older Women Group (Lisa Chu) – Meet on 2nd and 4th Fridays, Mercer Island
- Young career Adults (Jeffrey He & Sam Lee) – Meet every Tuesday evenings, Bellevue/Issaquah
- Renton/Kent Adults (Stephen & Naomi Chan) – Meet 1st and 3rd Fridays
- Virtual Older Adults (Alycia Lee & Linda Eng) – Meet 1st and 3rd Fridays online
- Adult Women (Julie Do) – 1st & 3rd Wednesdays Virtual, 1 Sunday a month in person